Ginnie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Din Valve

Reaction score
Hi folks..
Myself and the family will be at Ginnie next weekend (8/14..8/15) camping and a day of diving. Look for the crazy folks camped near dogwood and say hi.. Rich is the name .. hope to see ya'll soon. I live near Weeki springs in Hernando Co :crafty:

I might be there for a night dive next weekend. Ill let you know when I know. Maybe we can all meet up.

Ginnie.................... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! have a great time! whatch out for bubbles lurking in the dark :eyebrow:

I wont be there until November for Cavern Training.

If the Gulf wave action is bad, I may be willing to fight the cold and get wet in some springs. Anyone have an extra-small dry suit???

fun2chase:
If the Gulf wave action is bad, I may be willing to fight the cold and get wet in some springs. Anyone have an extra-small dry suit???
I use my 5 mm most time for regular dives. and a 7mm semi dri
for the longer cave dives. But people have differant tollerances.
Alot of people go in with their 3 mm but I get chilly after 30 min with mine.

As far as tolerance goes, I got chilly in Key Largo a few weeks ago in 84° water after about 40 minutes in a 3mm full wetsuit. I get cold very easy. So, I am looking for a dry or semi-dry before I start caving.

Ya Sounds like a good idea. In the winter 72 feels warm when the air temps are 50.
Last years at peacock the air was 36 so when i got in the water it was great.:)
But when I got out boy did I freeze.
I'm off to Boynton now to do so diving
Be talking to you.
Fred

fun2chase,
how tall are u? I might have a drysuit that would fit you. it practically brand new. new seals and benn leaked tested within the last month. It is to short for me and i am jsut looking to get what i got in it which is 350. Its a typhoon medium size front entry

dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom