Ginnie 07/04 weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went with Gibbon to Manatee Friday to see how the ears would do since the illness. (Also since I have a state park pass and can't afford to pay for diving this weekend. That or rent, Hmmmmm decisions, decisions.)
Let's see, I'll be there Sunday evening potentially to see the fireworks. Not sure at this point. Ill keep an eye out for you if we do make it out that way. At the very least, will get out again later. I need to start planning the next Scubaboard party for October. I have a new schedule that is Thursday - Monday, so I will be using a LOT of time off if I take the weekend away.

DSW, don't bother. They did the fireworks last night for some reason, & I hope you read this before you leave.

I met Gibbon at the store At 11 A.M. We did a dive in the Ginnie Cavern, took a long lunchbreak punctuated by a healthy rainshower, than did a shorter dive at Little Devil's, the Eye, & the Ear. I opted out of diving today, as my buddy was a no-show & Jarred couldn't dive today. Instead I hung out with the wife & son & did a little bit of freediving. We left shortly after noon.

Aw monkey nutz! Oh well. We may go to the Mega clambake and fireworks at Cedar Key. Fireworks launch from offshore of city park/beach at dusk. Then there's the firworks display at Alachua Recreation area. Or I may just stay home and sleep after working all night last night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom