Gidday Aquatic friends !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AkwaNZ

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi everyone. I have just joined scuba board and was pointed out that I hadn't introduced myself in the proper fashion. So here it is.
I need your HELP !!!!
I know that this may seem rude but straight away I'm going to ask for your help. I'm obviously a scuba diver ( not sure if that is a give in on this site as I havnt explored deeply into the depths of ScubaBoard yet to see if there are non divers ) Like you I love to dive. I am a diver with many years diving in different locations around the world and like many of you, have the odd product idea relating to scuba diving pass across our water logged brain. I have had such an idea and have always believed that its better to try and fail rather than never try and always wonder. I am asking help from divers from all levels to take part in a survey link that is on my profile page. I really appreciate anyone who is willing to take part in the survey of 23 question relating to scuba diving and takes about 3 to 4 min to complete. I'm not a scholar so I'm sure to some divers that the survey could have been done better. I realize this, but the results will give me direction. If this is not interesting to you I thank you all for reading this far down. Dive safe everybody, its a big aquatic world out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom