Getting temperature on teric screen?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a_lamonta

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
First off, yes I need to sit and read the instructions.
However I picked up my new Teric last week, and dove with it last weekend. Why not try the new toy :)
I loved it, but my only complaint would be that I would like to see water temp on my screen while diving, as I was diving through a few thermoclines.
I see it after the dive when I download the data, but based on playing around with the options; I got my air on there, switched to 3 values displayed etc, but I'm not finding quickly how to get the temperature on the display for while I'm diving.

Yes I absolutely need to read through the instructions. I see on the forum that some have red digits and lines, mine are the standard blue... looks like there are lots of fun options to customize. Seems like everything is customizable, it's a matter of actually reading the instructions.

However I'm diving again this weekend and won't have time to read through before then (doing a few courses, after this weekend I will have time to spend reading instructions instead of Padi manuals). So in the meantime, is there a quick way to get temp on the screen?

The quickest way is to page through the info screens. Screen #8, the one following the tissue loading graph, has the temp. You can also customize the home screen to display it(pp. 65 in the manual).

keep in mind, the temperature reading is slow to adjust.

upload_2019-6-27_7-27-14.png

Back
Top Bottom