getting in contact with dive caddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opie712

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Man everyone raves about their customer service but to me it pretty crappy and I've not even made a purchase I've emailed them that's all I can find their website is down and phone number disconnected anyone else got an idea

Man everyone raves about their customer service but to me it pretty crappy and I've not even made a purchase I've emailed them that's all I can find their website is down and phone number disconnected anyone else got an idea

Same here. I have a problem and need to email them and I thought I had legit emails, but no response. Whats up with the website it saying coming soon for several months now? I bought 2 divecaddy gen 3 products that both had problems on the 1st use and need them resolved. They brag about this outstanding customer service yet cant provide you a way to use it.

One of my problems was from one of the buckles being sewn on backwards from the factory. WTH Seems like they need a little QC work there at the factory.

I got on their Facebook page and have him a quite a hard time and he finally responded that way making him look bad publicly maybe you should try that

Yes, I am also trying to contact them about some additional purchase, but... their Email sales@divecaddy. net says "no such email on the server".
tried to message them on FB, but with no luck.

any other ways to contact them?

I tried emailing them and got no response so I am curious to see if you have better luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom