Getting eaten my sharks...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One thing I've learned in my short 25 years of life is to be carefull what you ask for because you just might get it.....

I hope when I pass it's in my sleep. I've come close already more than once and it's not a fun thing. Especially when you are young.

I can get lost in the mountains, run out of food and die
I can meet up with a bear and die.
Or I can fall off the coach and die...

GET OFF THE COUCH! Which has pretty much been my motto for the last two years. Climbed to the top of the Dragon's Tooth, been down to the Andy, gotten certified to teach rock climbing, and soon to teach SCUBA. Not sure how much weight I have lost, but loose pants are the norm now... Soon, I won't have to worry about finding a dry suit to fit me, and I will swim a mile in less than 30 minutes. If I didn't start living dangerously, I would probably be dead by now. Life is too short to die on a couch!

Hmm, I never thought of it that way... I guess I should get off the couch too, as soon as I finish the bag of potato chips and half of a pizza!

Actually, I really do need to get off the couch more... just ask my Wife!

Good post, thanks.

Forget about the couch what about the chair you use at your computer. I find myself hours upon hours at the computer. Soon the “Couch Potato” will be changed to the “Computer tomato”. (God that was dumb!!)

I agree with some of the others. If I was to die I would like to be sleeping at the time. Seems to be the most peaceful of them all. But then again I would like to be 100 or so when it happens. Being 25 means I am 1/4 of the way there.

Thinking back to the other day, I was at my sister-in-laws' house and she told her son, who just turned 11, to stop playing video games and go outside. He got upset and yelled at her and asked,"Why am I being punished?" Man, when I was a kid, you couldn't keep me inside the house. Always outside, even in the rain and snow.

I never really been morbid enough to think about my own death and how I would RATHER go out. But since this is the topic, I would hope whatever takes me, it is fast and painless. I would hate to suffer from any kind of terminal illness.

I too would prefer to die quick and painless. My point is that being eaten by a shark would not be a bad way to die compared to something like being hit by a car and getting stuck in the windshield for 3 days to be left to die. This really happen to someone where a lady hit this guy while she was on drugs. She drove home and parked the car in the garage with a man stuck in the windshield and left him there to die. Tests show that it took him 2-3 days to die. Now that would really bite!!!

L O L

I forgot about that saying ... that was great STONE....

I think if I had to die that way then I would prefer Mermaids to Sharks

1) Their bites would be softer an far less violent

2) It would take a lot longer to die so you appreciate the scenary more. ( I don't want to die ;-0 )

3) ) They don't seem to attract photographers from the Discovery Channel as much! (Chances are that the whole world won't be watching you writhE in pain during those last throws of life).

JUST A THOUGHT

:jester:
AQUAMORE

Back
Top Bottom