Gerry Panga promotes philippine diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dingho

Contributor
Reaction score
(below, is the forward from our man in Shanghai, GERRY PANGA, who is responsible with all the Philippines dive promotion in whole China. click on the issue, then click on the write out on the Philippines dive scenery = 48-49jpg, 46-47jpg, 44-45jpg, on 42-43jpg here you find the photo of our Philippines dive promote hero seated # one from left, follow by our hard working beauty undersecretary CYNTHIA CARRION, then our future senator, the most capable secretary of the Department of Tourism since 1976 when I started, my only regret is they forget to put my face there at their FILES, the guy that did the Philippines dive promote talk n presentation in Pu Tong Hua at Beijing 07, Shanghai 08, Taiwan 09, my last two was sponsor by the biggest contributor in CASH to the protection of Tubbataha Reef-Scuba World of company, with Yvette Lee provided most of the images n presentation of all the Philippines dive siteS in general.)

Pls extend our big thanks to all our supporters for making our coverage a big success. Hope we
get more divers to PG and Dumaguete.

We plan to do more projects with prodiver Magazine, the dive authority here in China.

Cheers!

Gerry

(another promote media release, D.O.T. men in China and Taiwan are effective P.R. workaholic just like sec. DURANO.
philippines eNews (Feb.2009 edition)

Last edited:
The Philippines are also getting more promotion here in the States... great to see that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom