Closed Gently used scubapro BCD

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmanahan1

Registered
Reaction score
My father in law gifted me a nice Mk25/S600 reg setup but his BCD was way too big for my son. I am looking for a size M or maybe L Scubapro BCD with an air2 so I don’t have to go buy an octo, inflator hose and separate BCD. Hoping to find something that doesn’t break the bank as this is for my son who is heading off to the airforce soon.

I have a Mares Prestige size medium with their version of the Air 2 (Air Control) that has about 10 dives on it. I used it when I got my open water and then went right into tec and switched to back plate and wing. Fresh water only and like new. If you're interested I can upload pictures. Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.

:cheers:

Scubapro finseal medium size but it has standard inflator on it. Good condition Red color. make an offer

I have a Mares Prestige size medium with their version of the Air 2 (Air Control) that has about 10 dives on it. I used it when I got my open water and then went right into tec and switched to back plate and wing. Fresh water only and like new. If you're interested I can upload pictures. Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.

:cheers:
Hey Paul - I don’t know what a reasonable offer is for that BC. I assume I would have to use a different inflator valve/hose than the one on my scubapro reg currently which probably prices this out, but thanks for the offer.

Back
Top Bottom