GenSan Anywan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Got my marathon sked: GENSAN FEB 24!!!! SUMMER!!!! perfect diving weather!!!!

i'm making arrangements with paul to dive on the 23rd (saturday)... i can probably do 3 dives since i plan to have milo fly my in the day before (the 22th)

so who wants to try gensan? it's fantastic diving... and this is considering it was dusk and my light is relatively dinky...

Jag

dang Jag, I'm definitely planning a trip down there but yeah, I'll be enjoying Sogod at that time. See you at the finish line. :wink:

why don't you run the marathon and finish in Sogod. We'll be waiting at the finish line with sampaguita leis, Kool aid and dive tank.

:D
do i seriously look like i can run (much less survive) a marathon? hello...

oh yeah. that's your sogod weekend... oh well... sayang... maybe the davao contingent might be up for a drive :biggrin:

Jag

hmmm... no promises jag. too far ahead for me to plan... will try to organize the gang here... don't forget to ask paul to take you to maasim reef, it's worth the trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom