GEM Rebreather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep Thought

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
GEM Rebreather

This is a complete system with the wing, harness, GEM, Fischer cable and spares. Diver only needs to add their favorite computer/PPO2 monitor to the already installed Fischer Cable and new sensor and ready to dive. This unit is in Mint condition, meaning all clean and no damage, it really looks like new. I have sold two other units in great condition but this is the only one complete with harness/wing. If you are looking at getting into rebreathers this is a great start.

$2000 plus shipping *(tank is not included, only shown for display)

Doug GEM.jpg

please email me direct at Ron@SilentExplorers.com

Good Diving!

Unit is sold

Ok, now that yours is sold, I won't feel like I'm poaching. I just haven't bothered to list mine yet.

I have the same thing. GEM barely used (probably 10-15 dives), but I have both a Fischer cable and the original single cell KISS display. Also the Zeagle wing and one-piece adjustable harness they originally offered. I'm looking for $1900 with the wing/harness or $1700 without them.

Back
Top Bottom