GEM Rebreather 4 Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep Thought

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Offered for sale is a KISS GEM Rebreather in Mint Condition. It was used only for 8 pool dive demos. Very light scuff marks only on a t-pc, no damage. One of the counter lung covers was from another GEM I sold where I removed a valve so it has a fabric patch, but new counterlung and in perfect condition. This unit comes with the Fischer Cable and 8 demo dive Shearwater Petrel. Extra bits shown in picture include regulator necklace, reg to adv feed hose and spare parts. All a diver needs to add is a tank cam band if used for piggy back on cylinder, or can be back mounted and side sling two 40 cylinders, lots of options...

I can ship to Mike if you want a factory check up, or ship to your instructor to hold for training.

Price $2595 plus shipping

Can email me for additional photos at ron@silentexplorers.com

Good Diving

G2 a.jpgG2 b.jpgG2 c.jpgG2 d.jpgG2 h.jpg

Offered for sale is a KISS GEM Rebreather in Mint Condition. It was used only for 8 pool dive demos. Very light scuff marks only on a t-pc, no damage. One of the counter lung covers was from another GEM I sold where I removed a valve so it has a fabric patch, but new counterlung and in perfect condition. This unit comes with the Fischer Cable. Extra bits shown in picture include regulator necklace, reg to adv feed hose and spare parts. All a diver needs to add is a tank cam band if used for piggy back on cylinder, or can be back mounted and side sling two 40 cylinders, lots of options...

I can ship to Mike if you want a factory check up, or ship to your instructor to hold for training.

Price $2595 plus shipping

Can email me for additional photos at ron@silentexplorers.com

Good Diving

View attachment 152610View attachment 152612View attachment 152613View attachment 152614

Note: I sold the Shearwater Petrel and dropped the price to $1645 - you can purchase any PPO2 display computer that has Fischer connector and selects for single display.

thanks

GEM Sold

The GEM is at KISS HQ for Mike to confirm all is like new and will be then shipped to the future rebreather diver. Congratulations Robert and thank you. Enjoy your new adventures!

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom