For Sale Gear Lot (Help me clean my garage). Vintage, New-ish, Jetfins, Biofins, Cylinders, etc...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

undrwater

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I hope I got your attention.

I've accumulated a lot of gear, but now I need to clear space, so a bunch has to go. I'm selling as a LOT so I can clear the space. I will accept local pickups only (I'm in 90703).

Please, no requests for individual sales.

The lot includes some vintage items:
  • ab iron
  • depth guage
  • spg
  • Bend-O-Matic
  • more?
As well as some other goodies:
  • CF-200x Drysuit (custom size I think, but fits my 5'8" 160lb perfectly)(needs seals and zipper) & green puffy undergarment (M)
  • Jetfins (xl), Biofins (M) <---didn't expect to see them together, did you?
  • Cylinders (PST Mystery tank, Alu 67) - See photos
  • Cressi Dive backpack
  • Reel
  • Pocket
  • Computer
  • more?
There are a bunch of rubber hoses in there too, as well as other items. Perhaps something surprising?

I'm asking $150.

I think you can reclaim some of that back as scrap metal from the cylinders (if they won't hydro), and the cylinder valves.

Thanks for looking. I'm If you're interested, PM me. Remember, local pickup (unless you send someone in a delivery truck to pack and ship). Let me know if you have questions.

Link to photos:
Photos

LOT reduced to $100.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom