G'day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome. I hope you'll post some trip reports from your area. If it's Australia, I've never been. The nature shows make it look like the Sydney funnel web spiders and venomous snakes are after you all, so it's no surprise some of you would jump in the ocean. Of course, you also have great white sharks...and salt water crocodiles...and irukandji jellyfish (IIRC)...

Be careful over there.

Richard.

Welcome. I hope you'll post some trip reports from your area. If it's Australia, I've never been. The nature shows make it look like the Sydney funnel web spiders and venomous snakes are after you all, so it's no surprise some of you would jump in the ocean. Of course, you also have great white sharks...and salt water crocodiles...and irukandji jellyfish (IIRC)...

Be careful over there.

Richard.
Thanks Richard and the natures shows are right :D I amazing how so many of us make it through childhood.

Tries to subdue high levels of intrinsic jealously for Aussy divers with their warm, crystal clear waters.......

Hello from the Old Dart, it's cold, dark and the vis is terrible here lol!

Cheers and Welcome, Eh!

I was at Terrigal Haven not long ago. Dived ex HMAS Adelaide with Bob at Pro-Dive . Beauti dive day when I was there in May '19.
Also went out with Sydney DIve Charters to Old Man's Hat and The Apartments. Sharks, wobbegongs, weedy sea dragons and some massive cuddlefish, nudibranchs to mention a few. Seals basking on the rocks.
Later flew up to Queensland. Townsville and Ayr for more diving of the Yongala and a wee bit of the GBR. The Yongala is special.

Had a wonderful trip and people were great all over, except on Jetstar...I didn't like Jetstar. :)

This fella was at Old Man's Hat. Came out of nowhere into the video frame. :)
upload_2021-5-14_16-1-9.png

upload_2021-5-14_16-3-15.png

Tries to subdue high levels of intrinsic jealously for Aussy divers with their warm, crystal clear waters.......

Hello from the Old Dart, it's cold, dark and the vis is terrible here lol!
Haha Not quiet for where you envisage, we are enjoying beautiful 2m viz at the moment

Cheers and Welcome, Eh!

I was at Terrigal Haven not long ago. Dived ex HMAS Adelaide with Bob at Pro-Dive . Beauti dive day when I was there in May '19.
Also went out with Sydney DIve Charters to Old Man's Hat and The Apartments. Sharks, wobbegongs, weedy sea dragons and some massive cuddlefish, nudibranchs to mention a few. Seals basking on the rocks.
Later flew up to Queensland. Townsville and Ayr for more diving of the Yongala and a wee bit of the GBR. The Yongala is special.

Had a wonderful trip and people were great all over, except on Jetstar...I didn't like Jetstar. :)

This fella was at Old Man's Hat. Came out of nowhere into the video frame. :)
View attachment 659189
View attachment 659190

Nobody likes Jetstar. Terrigal is one of our go to sites and where I did my OW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom