G'DAY FROM NORTH QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
New to this forum, but been certified for many years. Been out of the dive scene for a bit, but keen to get back down and blow some bubbles. I needed some motivation, so I bought a complete new reg set and dive computer, fins, boots, tanks etc. Any locals in my area, look me up. I have a decent size boat and access to some of the most pristine reef on the Queensland coast. just need some regular dive buddies.
cheers
Geoff

Welcome to the Board. Any good shell collecting up North where you are? I'd like to get there someday if money would allow.

g'day Tom,
plenty of shells where we dive, but most are in the great Barrier Reef Marine Park and are not to be taken.

Welcome Geoff. I'm sure you should be able to find some regular dive buddies if you have a boat :) It's a shame Dive-Oz shut down as it used to be a great place to find dive buddies.

You might also want to check out any Mackay diving groups on Facebook. I'm not a member, but here's one I found
Mackay Dive Club

Welcome Geoff. I'm sure you should be able to find some regular dive buddies if you have a boat :) It's a shame Dive-Oz shut down as it used to be a great place to find dive buddies.

You might also want to check out any Mackay diving groups on Facebook. I'm not a member, but here's one I found
Mackay Dive Club
thanks mate. already there. just gotta get my timing right with work and weather.

New to this forum, but been certified for many years. Been out of the dive scene for a bit, but keen to get back down and blow some bubbles. I needed some motivation, so I bought a complete new reg set and dive computer, fins, boots, tanks etc. Any locals in my area, look me up. I have a decent size boat and access to some of the most pristine reef on the Queensland coast. just need some regular dive buddies.
cheers
Geoff
Welcome to ScubaBoard Geoff. Glad you decided to join our group.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom