G'day From Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

theiszy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

Been lurking around for a few months so I’ve decided tojoin up.

I’m from Australia in Melbourne, Victoria. I did my openwater in 2011 in Malaysia, have not had a lot of opportunity to get in thewater until the last 6 months (I have 30 logged dives with the last 15 done inthe past 12 months).
Im really enjoying SCUBA and will try to get in the wateronce a fortnight or at the very least once a month.

The thing that finally made me decide to join scuba boardwas the dive incidents forums. I really want to learn to be a competent, safediver.

Im living in diamond creek, so I im happy to dive mornington or geelong sides of the bay (have done a few dives on each so far & like them both), as theyre both just as far for me to go. My wife has just done her open water too. Ill be sure to post in the Australain section. thanks for the link.

Welcome. Be nice to hear more about the diving there. I hear Australia and all I think is 'Great Barrier Reef,' but I know there's more to it than that.

Like what parts are subject to irukandji jellyfish hazard...

Richard.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom