G'Day from Adelaide, Australia (new diver)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Postie

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all!

Just signed up and thought I would introduce myself.

I'm a 26 year old bloke living down in Adelaide Australia who's been meaning to get his C-Card for a long time, but never managed to find the time.

Ultimately, my mate is getting married in Fiji next year, and thought it was the perfect excuse to get off my arse and sort it out so that I was AOW qualified by the time I head over.

I've got my certification course this weekend and next, through a local dive store called The Dive Shack.

I spent a lot of time reading about the different schools, but finally settled on SSI (big thanks must go to scubaboard for all the discussion on PADI vs SSI).

Just thought I'd say 'ello before the courses. No doubt I'll be using this forum a lot over the next few months as I start looking to buy gear.

Stay wet!

Cheers

Postie

Jeebus, Fiji will be an absolute treat after the cold, bitey waters of SA! Good luck and g'day from another Aussie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom