Gay colours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USdiver1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
@WeRtheOcean What has been seen can not be unseen! There is a special place in Hell for those who post retina frying pictures.

When I read the OP's first post I thought about when I first began to dive in the 1970s and there were basically only the color black and maybe a blue or red selection of mask fins snorkel and wet/drysuit. As I am a mossback, I went with black and have been happy ever since.

Then came the 1980s with its explosion of the aforementioned colors. My wife being the girly girl she is, learned to dive with pink and grey US Divers gear.

Fast forward to the twenty-first century and luckily, most of the 1980s colors are as extinct as the dinosaurs. I doubt that it would be possible to rival the colors of 40 years ago now.

Just remember that black, like a tuxedo, never goes out of style.

Wookie

Curmudgeon Apprentice
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞

WeRtheOcean

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
If you can't see your own Speedo, no one else wants to see it either.
Rather a moot point. A man whom I wouldn't want to see in a Speedo, I wouldn't want to see shirtless, either.

But in any case, in the picture, it is clear that I can see my own Speedo.

WeRtheOcean

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Well, as I see it the bigger problem is: the men you most want to see in Speedos are the least willing to wear them. The athletically-toned guy is almost certain to cover it all up in board shorts and a rash guard. What a waste! If a guy with a bod like that wore a Speedo, he would own the beach!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Top Bottom