Gavin scooter, reg, booties, fins, & pockets oh my!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whodunit68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
These items are located in Miami Beach, Fl, but can be hand-delivered to High Springs, FL if I'm heading there.
I will be in the High Springs area from 29-Dec until 07-Jan. Cash (preferred), paypal + fees, + shipping. IOU's accepted from those who survived the end of the world.
Reasonable offers will be entertained, as long as they are entertain-able.

Photos are available here:Scuba Gear.

New, un-opened Deep Sea Supply SK7 boot - goes for $12 new. $10.
DiveRite DC Thigh Pocket, Velcro Closure - I have 2 of these in good condition. They go for $35 new. $20 each.
DiveRite Vertical Daisy-Chain Bellows Pockets, Velcro - they go for $30 new. Good condition. $15.
XS Scuba Travel Hanger - yellow, new/unopened. $15 new. $10.
ScubaPro Twin Jet Max Size L - Includes both springs straps (installed) and standard rubber straps. Fins are $189 new, straps are $42. $80.
Sherwood Wisdom2 Data Cable - $75 new. $35.
New/unused Deep Sea Wetsuit Booties Size 10 - I purchased these but can't wear them - they're a tiny bit too small. $50 new. Asking $30.
New/unused Henderson H2 Titanium 7mm Wetsuit booties size 10 - same as above. Purchased new but a bit too small. These guys are $85 new. $50.

Hoses
New Price Quantity Length Use Notes
$24 1 36" LP reg w/ hose protector
$32 1 36" LP reg Atomic Aquatics with 2 hose protectors (one on each end)
$30 1 32" LP inflator NEW
$30 1 40" LP inflator
$30 2 32" High Pressure
$30 3 32" High Pressure NEW.

Most hoses (except for the new ones) have had very limited fresh water use.
Prices are for each hose. New prices on the hoses are estimated based on current online price. $12 for each hose.

NEW
yellow Luxfer AL80 with stage kit, boot, Nitrox sticker, and DIN valve (I believe it's a convertible so will accept a plug to make it a yoke). super clean. bought it, had it VIP'd and O2 cleaned but never used it (still has clean air fill) back in 2009. Hydro date is B.o.D of 2006 so would need that as well. $120 *LOCATED IN Fort Lee, NJ and should be picked up only please.*

NEW, never wet Faber LP 95s filled with 32%, 1 left & 1 right convertible DIN valve. In hydro and Current VIP. Located in High Springs. $315 OBO each.

SOLD (thank you!)
Gavin scooter (standard + short body) - HS - I purchased 2 scooters with their short body counterparts around September. I don't need 2. The one I've been using is available. It was used most recently on a 2+ hour dive in Jackson Blue without incident (scootered to about 2500' P) last weekend. The batteries are reported to burn around 100 minutes (I've not come close to that). It will stay in my temperature controlled storage unit until it is picked up as I'm going to use the other.
I don't know much else about them as I've only had them a couple months. I prefer not to separate though anything is possible.
$1400 for standard body, short body, and 2 battery chargers.

DiveRite 1st & 2nd stage - 1 of each. I purchased these and unpacked them yesterday as part of a bulk purchase. They look great. I have not gone diving with them. $135 for both (1-1st & 1-2nd).

Do not hesitate to contact me with questions. I'll make my best effort to respond quickly.
Thanks,
Steve
whodunit68 at gmail.com

These items are located in Miami Beach, Fl, but can be hand-delivered to High Springs, FL if I'm heading there.
Cash (preferred), paypal + fees, + shipping. IOU's accepted from those who survived the end of the world.

DiveRite DC Thigh Pocket, Velcro Closure - I have 2 of these in good condition. They go for $35 new. $20 each.
DiveRite Vertical Daisy-Chain Bellows Pockets, Velcro - they go for $30 new. Good condition. $15.
ScubaPro Twin Jet Max Size L - Includes both springs straps (installed) and standard rubber straps. Fins are $189 new, straps are $42. $80.
Sherwood Wisdom2 Data Cable - $75 new. $35 to you.
New/unused Deep Sea Wetsuit Booties Size 10 - I purchased these but can't wear them - they're a tiny bit too small. $50 new. Asking $30.
New/unused Henderson H2 Titanium 7mm Wetsuit booties size 10 - same as above. Purchased new but a bit too small. These guys are $85 new. $50.

Hoses
$30 1 40" LP inflator

The used hose has had very limited fresh water use. Prices are for each hose. New prices on the hoses are estimated based on current online price. $12 for each hose.

NEW
yellow Luxfer AL80 with stage kit, boot, Nitrox sticker, and DIN valve (I believe it's a convertible so will accept a plug to make it a yoke). super clean. bought it, had it VIP'd and O2 cleaned but never used it (still has clean air fill) back in 2009. Hydro date is B.o.D of 2006 so would need that as well. $120 *LOCATED IN Fort Lee, NJ and should be picked up only please.*

NEW, never wet Faber LP 95s filled with 32%, 1 left & 1 right convertible DIN valve. In hydro and Current VIP. Located in High Springs. $315 OBO each.

SOLD (thank you!)
Gavin scooter (standard + short body) - HS - I purchased 2 scooters with their short body counterparts around September. I don't need 2. The one I've been using is available. It was used most recently on a 2+ hour dive in Jackson Blue without incident (scootered to about 2500' P) last weekend. The batteries are reported to burn around 100 minutes (I've not come close to that). It will stay in my temperature controlled storage unituntil it is picked up as I'm going to use the other.
I don't know much else about them as I've only had them a couple months. I prefer not to separate though anything is possible.

DiveRite 1st & 2nd stage - 1 of each. I purchased these and unpacked them yesterday as part of a bulk purchase. They look great. I have not gone diving with them. $135 for both (1-1st & 1-2nd).

$30 2 32" High Pressure
$30 3 32" High Pressure NEW
Do not hesitate to contact me with questions. I'll make my best effort to respond quickly.
Thanks,
Steve
whodunit68 at gmail.com

---------- Post added January 31st, 2013 at 12:42 PM ----------

DiveRite bellows pocket sold. Thank you.

These items are located in High Springs, Fl.
Cash (preferred), paypal + fees, + shipping. IOU's accepted from certain people.

Hoses
$30 1 40" LP inflator
I have lots of hoses.

The used hose has had very limited fresh water use. Prices are for each hose. New prices on the hoses are estimated based on current online price. $12 for each hose.

added
HOG 100' Orange-lined spools with stainless steel clips - brand new in package - $20.

SOLD (thank you!)
Gavin scooter (standard + short body) - HS - I purchased 2 scooters with their short body counterparts around September. I don't need 2. The one I've been using is available. It was used most recently on a 2+ hour dive in Jackson Blue without incident (scootered to about 2500' P) last weekend. The batteries are reported to burn around 100 minutes (I've not come close to that). It will stay in my temperature controlled storage unituntil it is picked up as I'm going to use the other.

$30 2 32" High Pressure
$30 3 32" High Pressure NEW
Sherwood Wisdom2 Data Cable - $75 new. $35 to you.
DiveRite bellows pocket sold. Thank you.
Thanks,
Steve
whodunit68 at gmail.com

Do you still have the scooter - is it working and what are you asking for it?

Gary

Back
Top Bottom