GAVIN for sale, last one at the moment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frothchild

Contributor
Reaction score
I am officially posting for sale Gavin Scooters. A little bit of research and one can find the history and lineage of Gavin scooters and how robust and well built they are. GavinScooters(dot)com has manuals and a wealth of other information.

I currently have 1 fully assembled functioning Gavin 26 Amp Hour HDPE, meaning with nose cone and motor / props. I also have several Magnum tubes that would make for great short bodies if the tubes are cut down.

As for age, I do not know the original age. I now have had them for about 3 years. It is used, but that is what they are for, having FUN.

Comes with, spare clips, charger, and travel cradle, spare props x 3 and if interested, a Magnum body.

The Options I am looking to offer, EVERYTHING included $1200 or ala carte (more expensive).

1. 1 scooter and one additional body of choice (long x1), cradle and charger for $1500

or

2. 1 scooter, with charger NO travel cradle, $1000.

3. 1 scooter TUBE (MAGNUM) with BATTERY STACK $200, without battery stack $100

Depending on distant and what is bought, I will deliver these up to 250 miles (driving miles, not by crows fly) away from High Springs, FL, the price for delivery is open for negotiation.
20150506_134012.jpg

Gday,

Is this still available?
Im from Aust so ill have to see what freight is worth but its worth a few emails.

items sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom