Closed Gauges, consoles, boots.

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Basically a box of junk. Some of it works, some of it doesn't.

$40 plus shipping takes it.

Thanks,

Couv

Hi Northernone,

I placed this add a couple of years ago. I sold off that box of stuff, but as my hobby is rebuilding old regulators I get from ebay and craig's list, I always have tons of stuff I do not know what to do with. Is there a particular gauge or set of gauges you are looking for?

Thanks,

Couv

Hi Northernone,

I placed this add a couple of years ago. I sold off that box of stuff, but as my hobby is rebuilding old regulators I get from ebay and craig's list, I always have tons of stuff I do not know what to do with. Is there a particular gauge or set of gauges you are looking for?

Thanks,

Couv

Do you have a boots for compasses?

Here are a couple of pictures, front and back, of some of the junk....err....high quality gauges, consoles, boots, etc. that I have.

I am envious of your Craigslist region, and rebuilding ability. As for gauges I'm in "need" of two pressure gauges on short hoses for stage bottles and a console with a arrow pointing north (mine drowned after an unfortunate transportation incident involving a tank, crushed and cracked to my shame) since we are in contact, might you also have a diaphragm for a dual port regulator? Thanks in advance. - Cameron

---------- Post added July 21st, 2015 at 04:13 AM ----------

I would love to get the old  Dacor Diving Lung that's been in the family diveable to get the bubbles away from my face for photography.

I am envious of your Craigslist region, and rebuilding ability. As for gauges I'm in "need" of two pressure gauges on short hoses for stage bottles and a console with a arrow pointing north (mine drowned after an unfortunate transportation incident involving a tank, crushed and cracked to my shame) since we are in contact, might you also have a diaphragm for a dual port regulator? Thanks in advance. - Cameron

---------- Post added July 21st, 2015 at 04:13 AM ----------

I would love to get the old Dacor Diving Lung that's been in the family diveable to get the bubbles away from my face for photography.

Hi Cameron,

Let's address the "dual port" regulator first as that is the most interesting. If I'm guessing correctly, that is what we in the US call a "double hose." In that case, I would recommend you contact Bryan at vintagedoublehose.com If he cannot get your regulator sorted out, he'll know who can. If you are just in need of parts, he can help you out with that too.

I do not have any short SPG hoses and most of the gauges/consoles I have for sale are in the pictures above, so if you see anything you are interested in let me know. However, I have ALWAYS had trouble shipping stuff to Canada; and by the time you get over the frustration of waiting for your gauges, paid for the shipping, you might be better off purchasing locally or contacting divegearexpress.com and getting new gear.

PM me with an email address if you want more pictures or info on anything you're interested in.

Thanks,

Couv

PS Join us in the Vintage forum http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/vintage-equipment-diving/

Thank you for pointing me the right direction. As far as shipping, it certainly is a pain getting anything across the boarder. If you are willing I don't mind the wait. Interested in the roughly circled items

---------- Post added July 22nd, 2015 at 01:08 AM ----------

bd8802b1c89c8a9a9afbc30f71da2024.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom