gauge sizes and console

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqua-Fire

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone. Just piecing together my first setup. Most of my gear is older, and used. I recently bought a console with computer. Console contains pressure gauge, computer (puck style), and compass on back side. The psi gauge was still in working order but leaked at some point and liquid inside running its toll. I was adding this unit to my conshelf reg setup. The US divers pressure gauge i currently have is a bit small for the aeries console boot. It obviously won't fall out or anything, but just is not a perfect fit. Does the boot also try to help seal and keep water out or is it really only for convienence of all gauges in a cluster. Can make a few mod adjustments to get it to fit easily, but hate to do so if it will jeopardize the life of my gauge lol. Thanks in advance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom