Gates HC7/ HC9 Video Housing, WP25 WA Port, and Dual 24W HID Canister Lights*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just not able to get enough diving in lately, so looking to part with my u/w video equipment. Equipment is located in Hong Kong but will ship int'l.

• Gates HC7 video housing with white balance control. Understand this will also fit the Sony HC9 camera as well. I would throw in the HC7 video camera as well but unfortunately the DV cassette door mechanism is shot. Housing has been lightly used and in great condition. Ball mounts on handles included. Original price: USD2,125

• Gates/ Fathom WP25 wide angle port - allows for zoom through for macro to wide angle. Good condition although it has a very light scratch less than 5mm (not noticeable in the video recordings; might be able to polish that out). Original price: USD890

• Gates Tripod mount - allows you to screw in a tripod (one of the 4 threads on the housing handle that are used to attach this tripod mount is stripped, but still very usable). Looks like this.

Asking for $1,000 for the Housing/ Port/ and tripod mount.

• Salvo Dual 24W HID with Lumedyne video reflectors and Y detachable e/o cables. The original 9ah NIMH battery pack is unfortunately shot (only holds a charge for 10min or so). You should be able to get a replacement battery at the following site which fits the canister. Or you can reach out to the folks at Light Monkey who are the successor to Salvo and can provide service for Salvo lights. Could also put in a replacement Li-ion battery. Original price: ~US1,400

• Asking for USD600.
PM me with questions.

Attachments

• DSC01545.jpg
    DSC01545.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC01546.jpg
    DSC01546.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC01551.jpg
    DSC01551.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 120
It is. Interested?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
Yes I am mate , I am from Australia , no probs in shipping there? Where is item? And contact me here or at leondaprof@ hotmail.com to discuss further ,
thanks

It is. Interested?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Yes I am mate , I am from Australia , no probs in shipping there? Where is item? And contact me here or at leondaprof@ hotmail.com to discuss further ,
thanks
The equipment is here in HK with me. I can arrange to have it shipped. Will shoot you an email later today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom