Gas blend software - mobile & PC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ulfhedinn

-Skill Collector-
Reaction score
What are you using to help with blending? I use to have a great program on my droid but I have gone the way of apple. Would prefer if its cross platform PC and apple IOS.

Recommendations?

I should mention on my PC I have "Multi deco" but it irritates me I have to pay again to put it on my phone.

I use CCR Mixer on android and really like it. I also use "gas blender toolkit" if I want to see how much a fill is costing me. Both on android.. so not sure I'm much help.

I've never even thought about PC software. I only have my phone when mixing.

CCR Mixer is not available on the play store anymore, but I have a copy somewhere if anyone wants it.

I would be interested in that app

I'm using "diveman" on Android, and don't see a reason to change/pay for similar software. (I only use the blender part, never tried the other stuff).

A Google search suggests its available for ios as well.

I'm using "diveman" on Android, and don't see a reason to change/pay for similar software. (I only use the blender part, never tried the other stuff).

A Google search suggests its available for ios as well.
Dive man is great. I did pay for the premium version just as a support but a great app with all the useful tools needed.

Two mixers introduces extra fudging which is too hard for me to remember backwards and forwards in my head

Two mixers introduces extra fudging which is too hard for me to remember backwards and forwards in my head

I use Mixer for all actual calcs. I sometimes use the other if I'm lazy just to give me an idea what it cost me (but don't use it for calcs).

I agree, using multiple would get confusing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom