Gary D.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lane B.

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For those of you that have not heard Gary D. has been in the hospital for the last few days with an injury to his arm. Apparently he fell through a set of stairs or a deck and banged up his elbow. When we were at dive training last Wed. he had to go to the hospital and have it checked out. They gave him some meds and put him on light duty for a week. Apparently it got a little worse so they ended up admitting him to the hospital. Lucky for him one of his first nurses was Gary M. wife so I am sure she is taking good care of him. I can only imagine how hard it is to take care of the old man though. I will keep you all updated.

Thanks for letting us know. Will be sending my thoughts that way! Hes had a rough couple of months!

Get better, Gary.

Gary you wuss!! Man up, shake it off!!

J/K

Hope you're up to snuff and feeling better soon!!

Typical public employee, always thinking up some way to take a day off.

Really, take it easy and get well.

Get well soon, Gary! :thumb:

I knew he was a bit stocky, but crashing through a deck? How much weight did you put on over the holidays fella?

Get better Gary, and come visit someday won't you?

Back
Top Bottom