Gary D., Will Our Dive Site Still be a Crime Scene Tomorrow PM?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman

Advisor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Gary,

Just saw on the news that only moments ago your guys pulled a body out of Lake CDA at the resort side docks where we like to dive. Odd, we were going to dive there yesterday afternoon, but at the last second, decided to change it to Sanders, or we'd have found the body (eeek!!).

Anyway, six of us have a dive planned there tomorrow at 6pm, but I heard on the news that you guys will be diving it for "clues" tomorrow. Should we plan on changing the location of our dive tomorrow (Tuesday) night?

Also, if, while you're diving, you run into a SMB and attached reel, it belongs to one of my buddies.

Gary ...

I wanted to point out that your SB mail box is full. I tried to send you a private message earlier.

Friends, sorry to post a private message on the public forum but it is the only way I know to get a message to Gary D.

Blades

BladesRobinson:
Gary ...

I wanted to point out that your SB mail box is full. I tried to send you a private message earlier.

Friends, sorry to post a private message on the public forum but it is the only way I know to get a message to Gary D.

Blades
Oh, I'm sure he'll be checking in. :wink:

It shouldn't be. We opened it up right after we secured. I can put another one out there for you to find if you like. :D

I cleaned out my mailbox. :D

Gary D.

Gary D.:
It shouldn't be. We opened it up right after we secured. I can put another one out there for you to find if you like. :D

Augheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! NO, please!!

Last week we ran into a garbage bag full of something...looked into it... Yuck! a dead dog!!

Finding people...?? Thanks, but I'll leave that endeavor to those of you whose constitutions differ from mine.

Rick Inman:
Last week we ran into a garbage bag full of something...looked into it... Yuck! a dead dog!!

Oh man... that'll teach me not to go poking my head into bags of stuff I find in the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom