Galveston, Houston and Austin: get ready for Hurricane Edouard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daniel f aleman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Should have 70+ miles-an-hour winds at landfall:

track.jpg

At least it won't become a hurricane(hopefully---I always think about a lady named Audry)......We're supposed to be leaving out Wed nite on the Fling---as of 6PM tonite, the trip was still a geaux.......

Having just finished rereading Issac's Storm, it is hard to welcome a tropical storm. But do we ever need the rain!

They always tell us to worry here in Austin, but we only get a mild rain or just a tad bit of a lil sprinkle from these types of weather events. I do fear for Houston though. Hope everyone is safe there.

They always tell us to worry here in Austin, but we only get a mild rain or just a tad bit of a lil sprinkle from these types of weather events. I do fear for Houston though. Hope everyone is safe there.

This one was never a big danger--@ most a Cat 1---I just didn't want it to screw up our FG trip Wed thru Fri....Looks like a go @ this time, Tues AM......

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on rain.:)

Having just finished rereading Issac's Storm, it is hard to welcome a tropical storm. But do we ever need the rain!
Have you read A Weekend In September? A chilling account of that storm- at 1 point i literally broke out in a sweat.
Just mild rain so far in Angleton, near Freeport and 45 minutes south of Houston.
Spencer

Hey, can Dallas have some of that rain...please????

As we say in scuba diving -- don't hold your breath. :(

Back
Top Bottom