gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans:
Hopefully, it'll be fixed next month.

What type of gallery are you guys using? Out of all the galleries that I have setup and used, none took more than 10 minutes to setup. So with that said, why wait until you get on the new host? Is there a space issue? Some modules aren't installed that should be? New host isn't willing to install said modules?

Just curious.

Any idea what is causing this kind of error on the galleries??

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'pray'@'74.52.40.164' (using password: YES) in /home/ratcat/public_html/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 151
I cannot connect to the ReviewPost database. [$php_errormsg]

I am using win xp pro with firefox 1.5.0.4 and didn't have any probs until you swithched servers. What can I do to get back to the good stuff?

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'pray'@'74.52.40.164' (using password: YES) in /home/ratcat/public_html/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 151
I cannot connect to the ReviewPost database. [$php_errormsg]

yeah what is this...

Simple. It means that the Photo Gallery is out of order for now...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom