Galiano Island.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skookumchuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm going to be on Galiano Island this coming weekend, November 10, 11, and I thought I'd post to see if any scubaboarders might like to dive Madrona with me.

If I can shake this cold I got (thanks to the kids) I would be interested in a couple dives on the Sunday.

Give it your best shot Ron, Madrona is an exceptional dive. Scott and I dove Tuwanek on Sunday, viz was better than 40 feet. We found the wolf eels that I told you about and tried to feed them a banana but they thought I was crazy....

Wolf eels at Tuwanek? WHERE??? I've only ever seen them once, and that was way up in Port Hardy, at 5 Fathom Rocks.

Wolf eels at Tuwanek? WHERE??? I've only ever seen them once, and that was way up in Port Hardy, at 5 Fathom Rocks.

You too, eh? :D

The Islet to the right. We decend at the South end and work our way around the outside. On a ten foot tide at Point Atkinson their at 60 feet. Tough to judge distance but swimming slowly about 15 minutes. Just above and beyond a pair of much bigger than average chimney sponges.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom