Galapagos Trip Report - "DEEP BLUE"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

queennyac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just had the BEST, MOST WONDERFUL dive trip EVER!!!!!!!!
July 10 - 17, 2006
The boat "The Deep Blue" in the Galapagos is the finest live-aboard I have been on to date - and my group and I go on a live-aboard for a week at least once a year
Anyway, I can't say enough good things about the trip - everything was perfect - from start to finish - The boat, the crew, the weather, the food, etc., etc.
Ken at Galapagos Adventures does a SUPER job in arranging all the details
Stress-free traveling at it's finest :) :) :)
Now for the diving - we had 15 whale shark sightings during our week on the boat
Our very first dive (check-out dive) we had sea lions playing with us - then, the next day, we had our first of many sightings of the whale sharks - hundreds of hammerheads, galapagos sharks, stingrays, turtles, morays, etc., etc., etc.
During our three land tours, we saw iguanas, frigate birds, the giant Galapagos turtles and many other species of animals and plants that you can only find in the Galapagos
Rosemary
queennyac@aol.com

I am jealous!!!! Need to go there someday! Did you get any pictures?

Excellent - any pics? Look forward to this dive one day.

Here I haven't even been on my first realy dive and now I want to this dive today! Boy I need more help than I thought! :) Thanks for sharing. Pics please :)

Kelly S:
Here I haven't even been on my first realy dive and now I want to this dive today! Boy I need more help than I thought! :) Thanks for sharing. Pics please :)

The bug has bit you.:lol: :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom