Galapagos Aggressor - what kind of personal location beacon do you use

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deepen

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

Will be on the galapgos agressor next month. Wondering what kind of location beacons or radios you hand out. And if there is any similar or complementary equipment that you recommend we bring ourselves.

Thanks

dan

I did this trip this past Aug. They gave us a dive flag with extendable stick and a gps locator that works when it is out of water. We only had one guy get away from the group and he didn't turn on his GPS until after 45 min on the surface.

I would leave my safety sausage at home next time. that was an extra 3 lbs. lol

I don't suppose you would do me a favor and get me a shirt from the airport would you? My dive gear and clothes were stolen in Utila 2 weeks ago. If you would do this contact me at Sunshinszy@yahoo.com Subject Galapagos shirt.

Have fun.
Susan

Will be on the galapgos agressor next month. Wondering what kind of location beacons or radios you hand out. And if there is any similar or complementary equipment that you recommend we bring ourselves.

Thanks

dan[/QUOTE]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom