G7x Fantasea Housing and Bigeye Lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I own this kit and found it worked well. If you shoot a wreck or a group of divers, you do not need to be far fro the subjects, the lense does the trick. I also like the fact that you can remove/put in on while underwater. Hope this helps.

Good to know, I got the G7X Mk II with a Fantasea housing. I just bought the Bigeye Lens but unfortunately it has yet to get wet... I also got the holder to attach it to the arms. Can't wait for the water to warm up to try it out...

Same as me and I also got the macro lense. I just came back from Jamaica and took some great shot with both, the Big eye and the macro.

Same as me and I also got the macro lense. I just came back from Jamaica and took some great shot with both, the Big eye and the macro.

Which macro lens did you get?

IMG_0611.JPG
Fantasea UCL-05LF +6 Wet Macro Lens, here is the result.

I just got the big eye for my G7X. I have a question about putting it on on the water.

The boat I dive with has a camera dunk tank filled with fresh water. Is it ok to put the big eye on submerged in that tank or should I wait to put it once I'm in the ocean?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom