G15, Canon Housing, Fantasea Big Eye with Red Filter, Ikelite strobe & arm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lbg27

New
Reaction score
Looks like my previous post got deleted in the 12/21 mess, so I'm posting again.

I have the following kit for sale. Would like to sell as a kit, but willing to separate.

Camera - G15 ($475)
Purchased 11/12/2012
Used on one trip. Can check on actuations but probably around 500.
Have original box and all items that came with it.
Will also include a free memory card if you want it.

Housing - Canon WP-DC48 ($300)
Purchased 11/16/2012
Used on one trip maybe four times!
Have original box and all items that came with it

Fantasea Big Eye with snap in Red Filter ($325)
Purchased 11/22/2012
The Red Filter snaps into the Big Eye and was purchased separately. I only purchased the filter and not the extra filter housing, so it can not be used as a stand alone filter.
Used ONCE (literally once!) I took it on a trip and did macro except for one dive.
Will also work with the G10-12 housings

Ikelite substrobe DS51 with arm #4086.61 and the attachment base for the Canon housing. Also includes the Ikelite EV-Controller #4100.6 ($650)
Like new and barely used, this makes the perfect addition to the G15 housing, but will also work with the G10-12. It was originally purchased and used with a G10. The strobe comes with 4 rechargeable batteries and charging unit. In addition, this strobe and arm will work with many different set ups. Check Ikelite website for more info.

Total for kit - $1750

This is one stop shopping at its best! Everything you need for a great underwater set up for both macro and "wide angle". I will include free shipping if you purchase the entire kit at list price. Otherwise, actual shipping costs will be added.

I will take and add more photos soon but I wanted to get this listed. Please note that the photo attached is showing the Ikelite strobe connected to a G10 housing, but it will work on many set ups, including the G15 set up I have for sale.

Thanks!

DSC_9239.jpgDSC_9244.jpgDSC_9247.jpg

why are you selling

After using it for one trip, I decided to upgrade and get the gear to use my d700 instead. Thanks! Let me know if you have any other questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom