Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
St.Maarten/St.Maritn, BVIs, Caribbean Sea
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone, just thought I should share the love. My husband and I live on a boat, and every summer for the last four years we go to Bonaire, to escape hurricanes and for exceptional scuba diving. Mostly we dive from our boat, but there are some dive sites on Bonaire, and particularly on Curacao, which are better accessible from the shore. Have our booties, but last year we discovered these wonderful socks from FYF (FreeYourFeet). I will not go back to wearing booties. There is no longer that feeling that I am diving in hiking boots. It was easy to get over the rocky sea bottom, they don't slide inside the fin and around the foot like booties. I wore them while wind surfing, and was very impressed!. This year we bought these FYFs for all our crew for Heineken Regatta in SXM - (Yacht racing). the excitement and fun was great as the socks made it easier and safer to move around on the deck because of the grip they have on the sole. Some of our friends use them for kite surfing as well, that is what they were originally designed for, I think. So here is the link to its website. www.freeyourfeet.ca

Have a peek.

Heh heh. You already bought them for your whole crew? An item still seeking funding on KickStarter?

Nice.

Hi Madmanmike.
I believe they have not changed the button on their site (It still says pre-order) but we ordered through the site and they were in stock, and delivered. I think it was a kickstart a few years ago, but now they are in production and available.
We love them. The only size that was not available was the XSmall, but that was back in February.
DSC_3245.jpg

--Just take photos and leave bubbles!--

Back
Top Bottom