Fusion bullet sizing chart question.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reku

Contributor
Reaction score
Great Lakes + Northern Florida + Marsh Harbor
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I ordered a fusion bullet drysuit size LG/XL. I am male 6'0 175 lbs. So I'm right near the middle of the LG/XL. The suit has not gotten here yet and the order is still processing - should I email them and move up to the next size before it gets here or just try it out and then decide? I've heard that the bullet skin is less flexible (valve drills require stretching) that's why I was wondering. Thanks! :)

(Before anyone says anything, I'm not interested in switching to a tech skin for more mobility - those pockets scare me. :wink:)

Now that I think about it - that makes sense. I've been lurking scubaboard for 7 years and finally decide to post and it's a useless post lol. Thanks!

It's not a useless post, you were seeking clarification on something you were unsure of. All good. Good luck with the new suit and welcome to SB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom