Funny creative dive shops, dive clubs and the like

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KneeDeep

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The wife and I over the last weekend, did a couple dives up in the Victoria and Nanaimo, BC area. Stopped by a local dive shop call Sink or Swim (SoS - on their viz stickers:rofl3:), and thought it was a bit strange, but actually kinda liked it after a bit.

So it got me thinking, what are some other creative names others have used. So... what have you seen that that would fall in as creative or even perhaps morbid for a dive shop, dive club, dive bar... or any thing related of the sorts?

Doesn't have to do with names but there is a diveshop in Owen Sound, Ontario that has its roof shingled in the red and white diver down flag pattern. I thought that it was pretty cool.

I remember seeing a sticker from a shop or a club with a name like beaver divers and the subtitle was "everyone loves a wet beaver"

Doesn't have to do with names but there is a diveshop in Owen Sound, Ontario that has its roof shingled in the red and white diver down flag pattern. I thought that it was pretty cool.
No it doesn't... really just post any thing that ya liked and made ya giggle (or gag)

I remember seeing a sticker from a shop or a club with a name like beaver divers and the subtitle was "everyone loves a wet beaver"
That's what I'm talking about... that's pretty funny.

one that has been around for quite some time: "The Bottom Scratchers Dive Club".......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom