Fun dives at Izu Peninsula - english speaking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wan Ling

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Greetings all!

I found myself hard to find a English speaking dive store and I had no idea where to find an opportunity to dive at Izu Peninsula. I will be at Shizuoka area on 4 & 5 June and love to do some fun dives over there but really have hard trouble finding a dive store. I'm traveling solo too.

Anyone here can recommend me any???

I'm open water and nitrox certified.

Thank you so much!

As busybugs wrote, it will likely be challenging to find someone on weekdays, especially as a solo traveller, but definitely worth trying. 3 suggestions:

1. @Alfawolfje was able to guide us in Osezaki - DiveZone Tokyo - Scuba diving near Tokyo, Japan

2. If he can't help you, you could try this shop 東京中野 PADIダイビングスクール|ライセンス取得|伊豆ツアー

3. If neither of those works, if you have any other dive contacts in other areas of Japan ask them to help you. This is how we finally found a way to dive Koganezaki during the week.

Good luck. Izu diving is worth the effort.

https://www.scubaboard.com/community/members/alfawolfje.426780/

Unfortunately, both DDT and DZT groups only dive in the weekends. I had an English contact at IOP but he also moved to Okinawa resulting in a lack of English support. Go to the DZT website and send me a message and might be able to refer you to somebody else.

Back
Top Bottom