Full Scuba Gear Set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacSteve

Registered
Reaction score
Mods, sorry I posted up in the BCD section, I had a couple tabs open at once and thought it was in the multiple items.
Steve

For sale I have my full outfit of Aqualung/Suunto Scuba gear for sale. this gear is in great condition and truthfully I don't want to get rid of it. However, I just don't dive enough anymore to support the water time this type of gear should see. It's been well maintained its entire life, I used to work as a tank technician at Scuba Emporium Florida and I always had it serviced much more regularly then what the manufacturer requests. It hasn't seen water for about 2 years now and It was last serviced about 1 year ago as I'm now in the Navy and its tough to go out.
That being said here's whats being sold.
Aqualung Titan LX regulator with Suunto air gauge and high pressure hose for the Secondary Airsource/Inflator attached.
Seaquest Balance size Large BCD with dive knife, "safety sausage", weight pockets and about 10lbs of soft weights

Aqualung Secondary Airsource/Inflator (attached to BCD). Serves as a secondary regulator.

Suunto Gekko wrist Air and Nitrox diving computer.
A lobster net and some lobstering gloves, an extra depth gauge that you won't really need because you have the computer
182105_4291859137257_95619781_n.jpg

382552_4291860017279_1610084073_n.jpg

181160_4291860657295_858523620_n.jpg

196147_4291863417364_972667874_n.jpg

I threw it up on Craigslist for 1100, but I'm asking 900+shipping here for the whole deal. feel free to PM or post up for more info. For quickest replies you can reach me at Steve.Schlos@gmail.com
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom