Fuji F810 and Ikelite Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryantanaka

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have finally decided to sell my trusty Fuji F810 camera setup should anyone be interested. Asking $200 plus actual shipping or best offer - feel free to make an offer.

It has served me well over the years but with the amount of equipment I have seemed to have collected, I just need the space. Everything is in working order. The camera's LCD is in great shape and I actually took the pictures accompanying this post with the camera itself.

Included is everything pictured including

Fuji F810 Camera - note that this is the Japanese version which is identical to the US version except it defaults to Japanese language (easily changed in the menu setup)

3 camera batteries (one US version, one Japanese version and one aftermarket)

Extra external battery charger (original camera did not come with external charger)

Camera dock, AC adapter, USB cord for connect to computer, video cord, 16MB XD storage card, 2GB XD storage card, manuals and original box

Ikelite housing for the F810

Two replacement housing o-rings which I just bought thinking the original would wear out soon though it never did

Ikelite lens cap

Ikelite Diffuser and Blocker

Ikelite manual

Also, if interested, I have two additional F810's that I used as backups - also in the boxes with nearly all original accessories. Would be willing to sell all three F810's and the housing for $300 shipped.

Thanks!

Ryan

Attachments

• DSCF4384.jpg
    DSCF4384.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCF4408.jpg
    DSCF4408.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCF4337.jpg
    DSCF4337.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 104
  • DSCF4338.jpg
    DSCF4338.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCF4354.jpg
    DSCF4354.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 104
Bump - any takers at $150 plus shipping for the base set or $225 plus shipping with the extra two cameras?

Taking all offers. Great starter set.

This is a great deal. Are you selling the cameras separately?

Yes, would sell the two Japanese versions for $55 a piece + shipping. If interested, PM me!

Ryan

Yes, I would. $100 + shipping for the housing and o rings. I would be willing to throw in one camera for $30 bucks more. PM me if interested.

im interesting im from ohilippines but i have some relatives in the US in LA, i would like to ask if wer r u from thanx... hope we could make a deal thanx again...

Still for sale if any one is interested. Willing to part with the entire setup (all three cameras) for $175.

Ryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom