fs/wtt E-7 pst steel 80's (2 of em) looking for anything bigger than 100's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEC11718

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a pair of e7 pst 80's. they have convertible valves(200bar din/yoke plug). They are on the original hydro--but it is expired. I can have them hydro'd before selling or trading. I am looking for a HEISER 104 or bigger. Would love a lp120 or anything in 8" diameter bigger than lp95. They are in nice shape and have the 3442 psi valves and boots and with valve covers. standard 3/4 thread, I am asking $325 with new hydro. Shipping on your dime. --should be about $60 bucks total.. but can verify with your zip, local to panama City for pickup also! JOSH IMAG0173.jpgIMAG0174.jpgIMAG0176.jpgIMAG0175.jpg

Last edited:
i have a pair of heiser 127cf, that are low pressure,
can send you pics if interested. im in se fla.

I have a pair of e7 pst 80's. they have convertible valves(200bar din/yoke plug). They are on the original hydro--but it is expired. I can have them hydro'd before selling or trading. I am looking for a HEISER 104 or bigger. Would love a lp120 or anything in 8" diameter bigger than lp95. They are in nice shape and have the 3442 psi valves and boots and with valve covers. standard 3/4 thread, I am asking $325 with new hydro. Shipping on your dime. --should be about $60 bucks total.. but can verify with your zip, local to panama City for pickup also! JOSHView attachment 140909View attachment 140910View attachment 140911View attachment 140912

Worked out a trade with Topbodz. We were able to meet up in Jupiter and it worked out great. I would definitely do it again. Jec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom