FS - Various Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's what's left:

I have the following items for sale:

Zeagle Tech BCD (med). 1 Step up from Ranger. Serviced annually. Very good condition. Includes weight pouches, Octo +, Octo + LP whip, 2 large cam bands.

$300 obo

Regulator Set. Aqua Lung Cousteau environmentally sealed 1st stage, Micra adjustable 2nd stage and Octo. 3 gauge console with Apeks Dual SPG (psi/bar), Aeris compass and Oceanic VEO200 nitrox computer. Also included is a LP inflator whip and drysuit whip.

$300 obo

Turtle fins w/adjustable straps. 2XL. Brand new.

$70 obo

DSS Profit Stainless Steel backplate. Small. Includes 1 piece harness w/d-rings and buckle, Golem Gear knife and Oxycheq neoprene shoulder pads. May need new webbing as harness was sized for a very small diver.

$175 obo SOLD

Armadillo CCR sidemount kit. Includes buttplate and bungees. Buttplate used, bungees brand new. Sex bolts included but crotch strap and d-ring pictured not included.

$50 obo SOLD

Oxycheq backplate pad. Fits standard BP. Has pocket for SMB or other gear.

$20 obo

Golem Gear ditchable weight pouches. Attach to tank bands or 2" webbing.

$45 obo SOLD

Mares Demon Mask. Clear skirt, red and black frame. Black strap. Good shape

$30 obo SOLD

Mares X-Vision MID mask. Clear skirt, baby blue and white frame. Clear strap. Good shape, great for smaller faces.

$25 obo

I have closed my original post and updated my list due to clutter. As indicated, all prices are open to offers. I have done my best to describe all items. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Shipping is extra.

I have the following items for sale:

Zeagle Tech BCD. 1 Step up from Ranger. Serviced annually. Very good condition. Includes weight pouches, Octo +, Octo + LP whip, 2 large cam bands.

$325 oboReduced $280

Regulator Set. Aqua Lung Cousteau environmentally sealed 1st stage, Micra adjustable 2nd stage and Octo. 3 gauge console with Apeks Dual SPG (psi/bar), Aeris compass and Oceanic VEO200 nitrox computer. Also included is a LP inflator whip and drysuit whip.

$325 oboReduced $280

Turtle fins w/adjustable straps. 2XL. Brand new.

$75 oboSOLD

DSS Profit Stainless Steel backplate. Small. Includes 1 piece harness w/d-rings and buckle, Golem Gear knife and Oxycheq neoprene shoulder pads. May need new webbing as harness was sized for a very small diver.

$175 oboSOLD

Armadillo CCR sidemount kit. Includes buttplate and bungees. Buttplate used, bungees brand new. Sex bolts included but crotch strap and d-ring pictured not included.

$50 oboSOLD

Oxycheq backplate pad. Fits standard BP. Has pocket for SMB or other gear.

$25 oboReduced $20

Golem Gear ditchable weight pouches. Attach to tank bands or 2" webbing.

$45 oboSOLD

Mares Demon Mask. Clear skirt, red and black frame. Black strap. Good shape

$30 oboSOLD

Mares X-Vision MID mask. Clear skirt, baby blue and white frame. Clear strap. Good shape, great for smaller faces.

$30 oboReduced $20

As indicated, all prices are open to offers. I have done my best to describe all items. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Shipping is extra.

Updated List as of 6 Apr 09

is the tech still for sale? if so how much for shipping to ontario? and is the 280 us?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom