FS: Tetra and Video systems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

David Evans

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi gang,

I'm selling some of my UW camera stuff (moving to a digital SLR setup).

Edited by Dee: Content deleted. See response post below.

David,

Listing items for sale is not allowed in the forums on Scuba Board. We have a classified section found at the bottom of each page titled Scuba Classifieds. That section is Aquatrader. You can also click HERE to get there.

I have edited your thread instead of removing your thread because we have quite a few new members showing here in the photo forum and I wanted to remind them of the sales policy as well.

After you list your items for sale in Aquatrader, there's no reason to make a post telling us about it because a thread will automatically be started for you in the General Offers Forum.

Good luck..I hope you sell everything! :)

No problem at all. Most folks don't realize there's a policy, that's why I mentioned it instead of sending you a PM. So please don't feel like I just singled you out!

Have you decided on which digital SLR you want? If you have any questions, you might also check out the Digital Diver forum for ideas and tips.

Back
Top Bottom