FS: Suunto, Atomic, Apeks, Diving Concepts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
HI - some stuff for sale here. PayPal is OK - Paypal address: ken@divematrix.com

Thanks for looking.

-Ken

~~~~~~~~~~~

Diving Concepts TPS Extreme Stretch Thinsulate Drysuit Undies. These things are among the finest undies available. Near new - just a skosh too small for me. I love them, but at 5-9 170-ish they're a little too tight. They are size M/L. They're closer to M! If you're any smaller than I am, they'll be perfect on you. $70 delivered to any non-FPO address in the US.
DC-Undies-folded.jpg

This is a genuine Atomic Yoke fitting. It will fit all Atomic DIN Regs - a couple of turns and your DIN is now a Yoke reg.

Traveling? Why use a bulky DIN to Yoke when you can simply toss this in your dry box and convert when you get there. Come home, convert back. It takes minutes.

This isn't nearly new. It is NEW. Never installed, never used, removed from the bag to take the photos. First $50 lands it to any address in the US.

I also have a second one that has been used. I can offer that one for $40.

Atomic-Yoke-2.jpg

Atomic-Yoke-1.jpg

Suunto Rotating Bezel for SK-7 compass. Very good condition. These have been sitting in the spares box. Not sticky, rotates freely. Two Available. $15, delivered to any non-FPO address in the US.
Suunto-SK7-Bezel.jpg

Apeks Drysuit Dump Valve - NEW! Never installed, $45, delivered to any non-FPO address in the US.
Apeks-Dump-Valve.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:08 PM ----------

One of the bezels has been sold.

Thanks, SB

-K

Ken,
I will take the Diving Concepts TPS Extreme Stretch Thinsulate Drysuit Undies.
pm sent

Thanks, buddy. You're gonna love 'em!

Diving Concepts Undies are sold. Thanks SB!

-K

---------- Post Merged on October 7th, 2012 at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was on October 6th, 2012 at 11:19 AM ----------

The second Suunto Bezel has been sold.

Thanks, SB

-Ken

Last edited:
The Dump valve has been sold.

Thanks, SB

-Ken

Back
Top Bottom