Fs: Sd1100 & wp-dc22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bmorescuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The SB forums have always been so helpful, I thought I'd post here before putting on Ebay. Included in this sale:

Two (2) Canon SD1100IS cameras
Two (2) Canon NB-4L batteries
One Canon CB-2LV battery charger
One Canon WP-DC22 Underwater Housing
One 4GB SD card
a few straps and cables

The first attached image shows what's for sale. The second attached image I took with one of the cams this morning. This equipment is USED, but it all works properly. One of the cameras does not do well when pointed at very bright light sources (light bulb, sun) but otherwise is fine. The other camera has a few random stuck (red) pixels in some photos, but they're easy enough to remove. Both batteries still hold a charge and the battery charger works well. The housing has cosmetic scratches and so forth, but nothing which impedes function. I have used it on probably 80 dives and it's never leaked.

To see UW images taken with this equipment, check this site:

https://jshare.johnshopkins.edu/mcole2/public_html/trips/2011.czm/album/

Some photoshopping was done, but only the equipment here was used for these.

This would be a great knock-around system, beginner system, or something for a young person.

The asking price is $50 for my fellow scubaboarders. That includes shipping via usps in the continental US. For more exotic shipping, you would have to pay the actual shipping costs.

Payment via Paypal.

First come, first served.

Attachments

• post1.jpg
    post1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 44
  • post2.jpg
    post2.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 32

Back
Top Bottom