FS: Scubapro Jetfin XXL/Spring strap, Dive Rite Remora Independent Doubles Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a pair of Scubapro Jetfin XXL with manta's spring strap. They look just like Halycon and these are compliant to DIR equipment's requirement. The fins is always taken care of, washed after every dive, and always wiped clean using McNett UV protector to prolong the fin and prevent from cracking. Looks very new and taken care of with love. I'll let these go for $100 free shipping.

I also a pair of Dive rite Remora design for for independent double cylinder. This is perfect for traveling vacation if you want to double up two tanks when the dive operators don't have a double tank for rent. Item looks really taken care of and etc. Need to get a new double tank bolt kit, but if I could the nut bolts for it, then all you need is a washer. I'll also throw in the dive rite aluminum backplate (AS IS-there is a drilled hole on it) for free if you want it. A brand new Dive Rite Remora will cost you around $180 to $250. I'll let it go for $120 plus the backplate.

Pictures will be posted through PM if you guys are interested but I'm sure everybody can picture what the Jet fins and the double tank mount will look like. Otherwise, all these items will include free shipping. Mo or check is acceptable. Right now my paypal account is closed until further notice. Sorry. If you have any question on these gears, just shoot me a PM and I'll provide whatever details you need.

Price has been slashed down to $75 for the fins. The Remora has been put down to $85 dollars.

Last edited:
Fins, backplate, and remora thing sold pending

Fins are "sold" don't ask.

backplate, and remora thing still on sale!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom