FS - Olympus SP350 camera/PT-30 u/w housing package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubagirl60503

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
All original software and documentation is included. In addition, this package is loaded with extras:
• Housing has Inon base for bayonet mountable lens, flash filter and fiber optic cable connector (you should us an external strobe (not included) with the Inon base setup)
• 2 Inon UCL-165AD close-up lens with 165mm focal length (these lenses are stackable) retails new for $135 each
• 1 Inon UWL-100 28AD wide angle conversion lens (with 100 degree maximum underwater view angle) retails new for $329
• 1 Inon double mount lens holder for INON Bayonet mount attachment lenses
• 2 2 gig memory cards
• Battery recharger

The camera and accessories are in excellent condition - limited usage - 1 dive trip to Grand Cayman and 1 dive trip to Belize. This set-up is is very easy to use for the beginner / intermediate photographer. The camera is pre-programmed with 4 custom settings for underwater photography:
• Standard with strobe lighting
• Macro
• Super macro
• Standard no strobe (ambient light)

I am only selling because I recently bought a new Canon G9 (I think I need to enter the u/w photo equipment 12 step program).

Total value: $2200+ / asking: $750.

You can view photos of the camera and equipment here or can contact me at scubagirl60503@att.net with questions or if you want individual photos of the equipment.

HI,
I would be intrested in this set-up, can you post some photos taken with this rig..

Shil

Back
Top Bottom