FS: Olympus SP-320, PT-030 UFL-165 fish eye lense and more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everybody! :D

I'm selling the Olympus SP320 7megapixel camera

olympus-sp-320.jpg

And also the PT-030 housing.

pt030.jpg

Whats also included is the Inon AD mount for the housing where you can fit all of the AD lense series from Inon.

gfx_01157.jpg

Also included is the 1 gigabyte memory stick for the camera.

Last but not least is I'm also selling the PTSA -01

418064.jpg

and the PTSA -02.

507181.jpg

Also add $200 dollars and I'll throw in the UFL-165AD fish eye lense. This len is valued at $369 but I'm willing to let it go for $200 dollars. A 40% discount!

2276273190101309303S200x200Q85.jpg

All these items I bought for well around $1000 dollars and the asking price is $600 dollars with the fisheye lens and $400 without the lens. All of the item here has been well taken care off and none of them have suffered any abuse. Reason why I'm selling is I'm short on cash and need money for college which is sad.

However, my lose is your gain. A perfect camera for a vacation or for an underwater naturalist. Just add the tray, an arm, and a strobe and you're ready to go!

Unfortunately I can't accept paypal at the moment so check or money is fine with me. If any question just feel free to ask.

Here is what the real picture looks like

Here are some sample taken directly from this camera.

Macro

Normal

And the Fisheye

A big thank you to Roy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His delivery of the part that I was missing was smoking fast!!!

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom