FS Olympus 5050 camera plus Ikelite housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jow

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
FOR SALE:

Olympus 5050 - Camera was purchased second hand but is in great condition with only a few tiny scuff marks on the body.

Ikelite housing (ttl version) - Bought new, used on less than 20 dives - not a mark on it.

Reason for sale - an extended surface interval due to pregnancy :D

Asking price for the package - $450 (US)

Aloha,

Congratulations, could you give me some idea about shipping cost to Maui?

Mahalo

halemano:
Aloha,

Congratulations, could you give me some idea about shipping cost to Maui?

Mahalo

Not sure, I will need to take it to the post office to get it weighed to get an exact quote. Do you have a preference for the type of postage you would want it sent by?

Cheers,

Jo

You're gonna really like that set-up. Like it so much I bought a second 5050 last year as a back-up.

jow:
Not sure, I will need to take it to the post office to get it weighed to get an exact quote. Do you have a preference for the type of postage you would want it sent by?

Cheers,

Jo

I'm a full time instructor/guide trying to afford Maui, the least expensive options are more than I should pay.

Footslogger:
You're gonna really like that set-up. Like it so much I bought a second 5050 last year as a back-up.

Check out my sig line:eyebrow:

still available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom