FS:Oly 5060 + PT020 + Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alexoki

Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have to part with my recently aquired Olympus 5060 underwater camera setup. I am heading back to Ireland from Okinawa, Japan sooner than anticipated so this setup has to go as I don't think I will be using it much in the chilly Irish sea conditions.
I have had a couple of underwater sysytems but this one is definately the best I have used. The package consists of:

1. Mint condition Olympus 5060 with original packaging and all accessories you would receive if buying new (ie battery/charger/manuals/cds/remote/cables etc)

2. Mint condition Olympus PT020 underwater housing again in oroginal packaging with all included accessories.

3. Sea & Sea YS 120 TTL Duo Strobe with additional flash diffuser, spare O-rings, sea & sea ttl sync chord.

4. Sea & Sea flexible strobe arm with pistol grip and two Sea & Sea base plates.

I have used this strobe very successfully with the 5060 as a slave strobe. Simply put the Oly on slave flash mode and the strobe on slave flash mode. Also works great in the Oly super macro mode.

I am looking for $900 shipped worldwide. I have good trader rating feedback here on scubaboard.
I will post up some pics of the system when I get the chance. Send me a PM if genuinely interested.

Any interest in splitting up the package? I'm looking for a housing for my 5060, so I'd be interested in buying that if the price were right. I'd also possibly consider the strobe. The main item I'm interested in is the housing. Let me know.
Shane

Can you forward pic of camera and casing?
How much it will cost to ship it to seattle?

I would be interested in just the strobe if you decide to split the package up.

Mitten Diver

Just to answer a few of the questions posted here and via PM. At this moment I prefer to sell the system as a complete package deal as this is going to be easier for me. However, I may consider selling individual components seperately at a later date.
Global shipping is included in the $900 price quoted in the original post.

Back
Top Bottom