For Sale FS: Oceanic Datamask SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jsaenz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a used Oceanic Datamask for sale. I absolutely loved this mask, and the only reason I am selling it is it doesn't really do me any good on CCR. My loss is your gain. This comes with USB cable, hard case, extra silicon skirt, and wireless transmitter.

Asking $450

The DATAMASK contains a miniature liquid crystal display (LCD) panel, proprietary Digital Optic System, microprocessor, depth transducer, wireless cylinder pressure receiver, diver replaceable battery, and controlling software. The miniature LCD allows you to keep your eyes focused on the dive while presenting critical dive data including: current depth, elapsed dive time, cylinder pressure, and dive time remaining. The Digital Optic System provides a clear, highly magnified image of the LCD, which is viewable regardless of environmental conditions and may be seen clearly by the vast majority of people, regardless of vision.

In-mask Digital Optic System provides a clear, highly magnified image of the LCD, which is viewable regardless of environmental conditions and may be seen clearly by the vast majority of people, regardless of vision

Allows “Hands-Free Diving” for greater convenience, enjoyment and safety during the dive

Wireless Air Integrated Technology with patented Air Time Remaining Algorithm

Audible Alarms with User Acknowledgment

Adjustable backlight intensity may be set on the surface or underwater, allowing the user to fine-tune display so that it is easily readable, yet not distracting

Diver Replaceable Batteries

datamask_4.jpg datamask_9.jpg datamask_transmitter.jpg datamask_7.jpg datamask_8.jpg Datamask_2.jpg Datamask_1.jpg datamask_3.jpg datamask_5.jpg datamask_6.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Joe, I see you just posted your Data Mask for sale. Good luck !! I was posting to find a USB Cable for my Oceanic Geo 2.0 so I thought I would ask you if you might have one? Thanks buddy, David

It's really too bad that the Datamask is no longer serviceable by Oceanic/Huish. Their repair or replace service works very nicely. My VT3 computer is on the same list :(
upload_2017-9-15_15-51-55.png

Back
Top Bottom