FS: NWT Scubapro Pilot (BC) ... Size XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyhokie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I was in a shop near my parents' house last week - they had two new Scubapro Pilot BCDs. I bought both in hopes that I could use both - that's not going to happen. I now have for sale a brand new with tags (never in the water) Pilot BCD.

I would like to get $250 for this BCD. New, these are $349.

I'll post pictures this evening or tomorrow (can't post pictures from work).

From another person's sale post and from Scubapro's website:

A highly-reliable adjustable jacket considered a favorite by diving centers and resorts worldwide due to its simplicity and durability. This 420 denier jacket is also ideal for traveling divers due to its fast-drying and low-weight characteristics.

• Front-adjustable design allows for multiple variations of fit, regardless of the thickness of suit.
  • 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
  • Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit by following the diver's movements.
  • Padded back incorporates a lightweight and quick-drying material for increased comfort.

• Wrap-around air cell and harness ensure ergonomic inflation of air cell to provide a streamlined outline, perfect fit, and improved load distribution.
  • Dual wide pockets and lightweight nylon D-rings for transport of cargo and accessories.

I'm happy to answer questions or send more pictures. Don't hesitate to let me know.

IMAG0118.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom